Add a timeless piece of garden furniture to your garden and dine comfortably with our wonderful Jardine Leisure Edwardian table.
Originally produced out of Iron between 1830 and 1920, this stunning aluminium reproduction of the Edwardian Table is virtually maintenance free and is hand crafted in Lancashire, England.
The Jardine Leisure Edwardian table is constructed from aluminium and is powder coated with the paint being baked on at over 250 Degrees Celcius at our modern foundry, in accordance with traditional metal working artisanship. This provides each beautiful part of your Jardine Leisure Edwardian table with a smooth, strong, maintenance free, colourful and easy to clean coating that you will continue to enjoy for many decades to come.
The Edwardian table is the perfect match to our Edwardian Chair or could be paired with one of our Edwardian benches.
The Edwardian table is constructed in accordance to the ISO 9002 quality standards.
- Robustly constructed and forged out of recycled cast aluminium
- Elegantly complements our Edwardian chairs or our Edwardian benches
- Practical, durable and suitable for outdoor dining and entertainment
- Coated in polyester paint over a phosphate primer to prevent rusting
- Weather resistant
- Delivered fully assembled
- Hand made in Lancashire, England
- Low environmental impact in construction featuring the use of fuel efficient furnaces and recycled aluminium
- Deliveries will require a suitable area to offload due to size
- Only available for UK Mainland delivery
- Requires two or more people to lift at 42kg
- A robust and durable reproduction of the classic Edwardian table design
- Seats 6 people - perfect for garden parties, tea parties and entertaining guests
Dimensions: Overall Height 69cm, Overall Width 65cm, Overall Length 126cm
- Old English White (RAL 9016 - This is an ivory with a yellowish tint)
- Glossy White (RAL 9016 - Bright white in appearance)
- Textured Black (RAL 9005)
- Antique Silver
- Fir Green (RAL 6005 - This is a deep green)
- Moss Green (RAL 6005)
- Pale Green (RAL 6021)
- Pastel Blue (RAL 5024)
- Cobalt Blue (RAL 5013)
- Water Blue (RAL 5021)
- Platinum Grey (RAL 7036)
- Antique Silver Finish
- Orange Brown (RAL 8023)
- Mahogany Brown (RAL 8016)
As this item is hand crafted and made to order, your product may take up to 8 weeks to complete. Once it leaves our warehouse you shall receive it within 1-2 days.
About the manufacturer;
Jardine Leisure is a traditional manufacturer of garden furniture and specialises in producing timeless designs that harken back to the 19th Century. Moving with the times, Jardine Leisure has transitioned from the use of iron in the construction of their unique products to solid aluminium, ultimately delivering the benefits to the customer of a lighter product weight, weather resistance and rugged durability and robustness. Originally manufacturing outdoor furniture in Ironbridge, Shropshire, the manufacturing and forging of our products now takes place at our purpose built facility in Lancashire, England.
|Assembly Instructions||Delivered Fully Assembled|
|Features||Hard nylon pads are fitted to 'quietly' protect your patio or conservatory floor.|