Freya Bird Crook
Freya Bird Crook
Nourish the birds in your garden in style with our wonderful PoppyForge Freya Bird Crook. Our PoppyForge Freya Bird Crook act as a mounting point for your bird feeder and would add style and character to any garden. It is made of sturdy steel bar which can be had in black polyester, weather resistant, powder coated paint or with a bare metal finish that is ready to rust. The PoppyForge Freya Bird Crook looks great set anywhere in the garden and provides all of the sturdiness to support your bird feeders all year round.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the PoppyForge Freya Bird Crook provides you with not only great build quality but also beauty and elegance in its design.
This high quality PoppyForge Freya Bird Crook will elegantly support any of your bird feeders or candles.
The PoppyForge Freya Bird Crook could be placed anywhere in your garden. If specified with a bare metal ready to rust finish, the PoppyForge Freya Bird Crook will take on a weathered look the longer the PoppyForge Double Bird Crook is left outside, creating a stylish, rustic effect.
Made from strong solid steel, the PoppyForge Freya Bird Crook will be a long lasting and sturdy addition to your garden. The Freya Bird Crook will continue to support your bird feeders for many years to come.
The PoppyForge Freya Bird Crook can be used individually or could be used in combination with other PoppyForge crooks or PoppyForge plant supports. The PoppyForge Freya Bird Crook push into the soil and will support your bird feeders all year round.
The PoppyForge range is not to be confused with cheaper and less robust products on the market. Our products are 100% British designed and British made, from robust sturdy steel.
- Handmade Freya Bird Crook - perfect for using to support hanging bird feeders and candles
- Bowl and hook feed features
- Eye-catching, elegant, rustic styling
- Crafted from Solid steel bar
- Weather resistant
- Can be used individually or paired with other PoppyForge Crooks
- Can be used in plant pots or flower beds
- Can be secured to a wall or fence, stood in a pot or pushed directly into the ground
- Handcrafted here in the UK
- Strong, durable and robust. Will support your bird feeders for many years to come
- Pushes into the soil
- Long lasting, robust design
- Please ensure you have ample room for delivery
- Delivered fully assembled
- Can be used as part of your garden design
- Width 28cm
- Height 178cm
- Bare Metal (Ready to Rust)
- Antique Black (Black polyester powder over iron phosphate primer for incredible durability)
PoppyForge is a British family business that strives to produce and handcraft the finest range of quality garden arches, plant supports and other items of garden decor for customers across the UK. PoppyForge products are engineered to endure, being designed to last upward of 30 years due to the quality of materials used in the manufacturing of the PoppyForge products. We trust that you will enjoy your order for many years to come.
Delivers to mainland UK only - Should you order this outside of the mainland UK, we cannot guarantee that we shall be able to process your order so we will issue you with a full refund.
This solid steel product is handcrafted and made to order in the UK. Due to current global supply chain challenges, your order may take anywhere between 3 working days to 8 weeks to complete and dispatch. We really appreciate your patience during these difficult times.
|Colour||Bare Metal - Ready to Rust|
|Assembly Instructions||Fully Assembled|