This PoppyForge Oregon Arch is 100% British made, manufactured from 13 mm round solid steel bar and coated in polyester powder paint. The arch is sturdy, weather resistant and incredibly durable. The PoppyForge Oregon Arch creates a unique focal point in the garden and can be used to separate one area from another, forming an ideal support for flowering climbing plants.
The sturdy PoppyForge range is not to be confused with cheaper and less robust products on the market. Our products are 100% British designed and British made, from robust sturdy steel.
- Constructed from 13 mm solid steel bars
- The Antique Black Arch is coated in polyester powder paint
- Straightforward self assembly with full instructions provided
- Colour: Antique Black or Bare Metal Ready to Rust
- Dimensions: W152cm x D53cm x H239cm
- Softstanding: Designed to be inserted straight into lawns or soil, fits 30.5cm below the surface of a lawn or border
- Hardstanding: Includes all of the necessary fittings to fit the arch on a hard even surface, allowing for 30.5cm of additional height
- Weight: 17kg
Please note that this is the arch only and the infills are NOT included. We are also selling the arch with the infills if you wish to have these too.
The PoppyForge Oregon Arch simply slots together. We recommend that you use lubrication at each joint. When slotting the panels together we suggest you start by assembling the top curved section first. Then add the uprights. Two people may be needed for this assembly. When slotting the panels together make sure that you keep both sides level to avoid locking.
With simple and sensible care the Antique Black product should give many years of pleasure. The arch is powder-coated over phosphate primer for outside use. However, as the final finish is applied as a dry powder and then stoved, some of the joints and in particular scroll joints may not be fully covered by the powder prior to stoving. We are continually working to keep this occurrence to a minimum. However, we cannot guarantee complete cover at all times. If you find any small rust patches appearing from this or transit dam-age we advise that it is quickly treated with a good quality exterior paint such as Hammerite.
- 1 x Curved panel with 4 connector tubes
- 2 x Curved panel with 2 connector tubes
- 2 x Straight panel with 2 connector tubes
- 2 x Straight panel without connector tubes
This solid steel product is handcrafted and made to order in the UK. Due to rise in demand coinciding with raw material shortages and even packing supplies issues, your order might take 6-8 weeks to complete and dispatch. We really appreciate your patience during these strange times.
|Finish||Coated in a durable antique black polyester|
|Dimensions||W152 x D53 x H239 cm|
|Mounting||To be installed straight into lawns or soil If fixed to a hard surface, the height will be 30|
|Features||Straightforward self assembly|