Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We hope that you are delighted with your order. We do however understand that you may occasionally wish to return an item or order if you change your mind after purchase, should you find an item which is not as expected, or if an item is faulty.
Please examine your items and inform us of any problems as soon as you receive your delivery, as returns must be processed within 28 days of receiving your order.
The procedure for returning an item to us depends on the circumstances. Please see the relevant section below, or contact us if you are unsure.
You changed your mind or an item is not as expected
Please contact us within 14 days of the day on which you received your goods. We are happy to offer a credit note or an exchange if you return your item to us within 28 days of receiving your order.*
Please see the below steps and recommendations:
- Check your item is in a resaleable condition, complete with all of its accessories and in its original packaging.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within 14 days from the day you received your goods.
- You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us of your cancellation to return the goods.
- Affix the correct postage and return your parcel to the warehouse address as follows.
- PoppyForge metal products - please post to PoppyForge Unit 2, Pytchley Lodge Industrial Estate, Pytchley Lodge Road, Kettering NN15 6JQ
Please note that it is imperative that the product is returned to the correct warehouse address and not our office.
- We recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting from the Post Office or other courier, as you are responsible for the goods until they reach us.
- If you are returning a large or heavy parcel and find the postage charge is a little high, please get in touch with us first as we may know a cheaper alternative.
We regret that we are only able to refund postage charges if you have been sent incorrect, faulty or damaged goods. Therefore we do not recommend paying extra for 'special delivery' or 'signed for' services.
An item is faulty or damaged, or you have been sent an incorrect product
Please contact our customer services team within 28 days of receiving your order to discuss the best course of action.
Depending on the circumstances, we may not need you to return a damaged item and therefore may not be able to refund the postage if you post an item without getting in touch first. We regret that if items are returned using 'special delivery' or 'signed for' services, we may not be able to refund the whole cost.
- If you are returning your order up to or within the 14 days from the day you received your goods, you can ask for a refund to the original payment method rather than a credit note.
- We would not be able to refund your express/dedicated day delivery cost when you return an unwanted good that arrived on time.
- We cannot accept returns of Printed or Online Gift Vouchers. We also cannot accept returns of personalised items that have been made to order, unless the item is faulty.