Wall Fixing Tuteur
Wall Fixing Tuteur
Guide and direct the growth of your plants with our wonderful PoppyForge Wall fixing Tuteur. Our PoppyForge Wall fixing Tuteur acts as a guide for your growing plants and would also add beauty to any garden or flowerbed. It is made of sturdy steel bar which can be had in black polyester, weather resistant, powder coated paint or with a bare metal finish that is ready to rust. The PoppyForge Wall fixing Tuteur looks great set anywhere in the garden and provides all of the sturdiness that your growing plants would need.
Designed in partnership with the British Clematis Society, the Tuteur support guides plants to grow in a mushroom shape and contains them within the size of the pot or area.
This high quality Tuteur is perfect for clematis, roses or other climbing flowers.
The PoppyForge Wall fixing Tuteur could be placed over your growing plants in order to maintain a neat and tidy flowerbed. If specified with a bare metal ready to rust finish, the PoppyForge Wall fixing Tuteur will take on a weathered look the longer the PoppyForge Wall fixing Tuteur are left outside, creating a stylish, rustic effect.
Made from strong solid steel, the PoppyForge Wall fixing Tuteur will be a long lasting and sturdy addition to your garden. The Wall fixing Tuteur will continue to support your growing plants for many years to come.
The PoppyForge Wall fixing Tuteur can be used individually or can be combined in combination with other PoppyForge pot stands or PoppyForge plant supports. The PoppyForge Wall fixing Tuteur push into the soil and will support your plants all year round.
The PoppyForge range is not to be confused with cheaper and less robust products on the market. Our products are 100% British designed and British made, from robust sturdy steel.
- Handmade Wall fixing Tuteur - perfect for using to guide and support your young plants
- Eye-catching, circular, rustic styling
- Crafted from Solid steel bar
- Weather resistant
- Can be used individually or paired with other PoppyForge Plant supports
- Can be used in plant pots or flower beds
- Can be secured to a wall or fence, stood in a pot or pushed directly into the ground
- Handcrafted here in the UK
- Strong, durable and robust. Will support your plants for many years to come
- Legs push into the soil
- Provide support and guidance for your flowers
- Please ensure you have ample room for delivery
- Can be used as part of your garden design
- Delivered fully assembled
- Height 195cm
- Width 109cm
- Length 56cm
- Bare Metal (Ready to Rust)
- Antique Black (Black polyester powder over iron phosphate primer for incredible durability)
PoppyForge is a British family business that strives to produce and handcraft the finest range of quality garden arches, plant supports and other items of garden decor for customers across the UK. PoppyForge products are engineered to endure, being designed to last upward of 30 years due to the quality of materials used in the manufacturing of the PoppyForge products. We trust that you will enjoy your order for many years to come.
Delivers to mainland UK only - Should you order this outside of the mainland UK, we cannot guarantee that we shall be able to process your order so we will issue you with a full refund.
This solid steel product is handcrafted and made to order in the UK. Due to current global supply chain challenges, your order may take anywhere between 3 working days to 8 weeks to complete and dispatch. We really appreciate your patience during these difficult times.